If you want to improve your personal finance knowledge, reading the right books is a great place to start. But with so many books out there, how do you know which ones are worth your time? That’s why we’ve compiled a list of the top 10 best books on personal finance to read in 2023.
- “The Millionaire Next Door” by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko – This classic book explores the habits and lifestyles of millionaires, and how you can adopt those habits to build wealth.
- “Your Money or Your Life” by Vicki Robin and Joe Dominguez – This book teaches you how to transform your relationship with money and achieve financial independence by changing your mindset.
- “The Simple Path to Wealth” by JL Collins – This straightforward guide to investing covers everything you need to know to build a solid portfolio for long-term wealth.
- “Rich Dad Poor Dad” by Robert Kiyosaki – This bestseller explores the differences in mindset and approach to money between the wealthy and the middle class, and how to think like a wealthy person.
- “The Total Money Makeover” by Dave Ramsey – This book provides a step-by-step plan to get out of debt, build an emergency fund, and invest for the future.
- “The Psychology of Money” by Morgan Housel – This book explores the complex relationship between money and our emotions, and how to make better financial decisions.
- “The Bogleheads’ Guide to Investing” by Taylor Larimore, Mel Lindauer, and Michael LeBoeuf – This guide to investing is based on the principles of Vanguard founder Jack Bogle, and covers everything from index funds to tax-efficient investing.
- “I Will Teach You to Be Rich” by Ramit Sethi – This book provides a six-week plan to improve your finances and achieve your financial goals, from managing debt to investing in the stock market.
- “The Little Book of Common Sense Investing” by John C. Bogle – This classic book is a must-read for anyone interested in investing, and covers the benefits of low-cost index funds.
- “The Intelligent Investor” by Benjamin Graham: Considered the bible of value investing, this book teaches readers how to analyze stocks and make informed investment decisions.